All meetings start at 7pm unless otherwise stated and are held at The Old Courthouse, George Street, Pocklington, YO42 2DH.
- 8th January 2020 – Full Council 7 pm
- 22nd January – Development, Marketing and Events 7 pm
- 29th January – Planning 6.30 pm
- 29th January – Transport, Lighting and Road Safety 7 pm
- 5th February – Policy and Resources 7 pm
- 12th February- Full Council 7 pm
- 19th February – Lands and Property 7 pm
- 4th March – Full Council 7 pm
- 8th April – Full Council 7 pm
- 15th April – Annual Town Meeting 7 pm Pocklington Arts Centre
- 13th May – Annual General Meeting and Full Council 7 pm
- 20th May – Transport,Lighting and Road Safety 7pm
- 29th May Mayor Making 7pm Pocklington Arts Centre
All meetings are held in the Old Courthouse, 37 George Street, Pocklington.
Members of the public are welcome to attend.