- Left out of Barmby Hall, along the Balk to the A1079
- Turn right and then immediately left
- Go through Bielby to Everingham. Turn left in Everingham, then turn left to Hayton, and cross the A1079 to go through Burnby and Nunburnholme
- Go on to Warter (hilly!) and in Warter turn right on the main road, then left (past the pond) to Huggate (long climb)
- Left in Huggate, then take the right fork through Millington Pastures. Get to Millington, then follow signs to Pocklington
- Turn left in Pocklington, then right at ‘Top Shop’, finish at Burnby Hall. Well done!
(Maybe not a family route, but those who complete it are rewarded by lovely views and scenery.) (Riding Time: 2-3 hours)